PROCESS ENGINEER - PCB, DALLAS, TX -
A Process Engineer - PCB with ITC has the following duties:
* Monitors critical chemical processes and institutes preventative/corrective actions as the need arises to improve quality, cost or efficiency.
* Oversees and completes process documentation (work instructions, training packages, control and reaction plans, etc) and trains plant personnel to this documentation.
* Develops new processes and/or completes capital projects to further improve process costs and/or capabilities.
* Works with purchasing to monitor incoming supplier product quality and qualifies additional suppliers as necessary.
* Works with product engineering to ensure the correct rules/process flow is in place to manufacture critical new product.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 to 5 pm
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering or related field.
* Six months experience in engineering or related occupation.